Thermal & Material Engineering Center offers a wide range of thermal treatment of materials and products in laboratory furnaces.
The TMEC Lab is equipped with a number of relevant units:
- Thermal furnace with working space 600x600x 800mm;
- Thermal furnace with capacity of 3L (0-1000C);
- Thermal furnace with capacity of 1L (0-1600C);
- Drying chamber, 50-180C;
- Electro-thermal fluidized bed reactor of 1 kW productivity;
- Electro-thermal reactor of 5 kW productivity (2000-3000C).
Treatment of samples in a muffle furnace
The maximum temperature of our furnaces is 100-1200C / 2000-3000C with customized modes according to customers' requirements, which allows us to process a wide range of materials:
- biofuels (pellets, briquettes)
- solid waste
Specialists of our company also conduct technical analysis of solid fuels according to the methods of DSTU, GOST. Determined indicators are:
- ash content
- volatile matter
- calorific value
- content of elements.