TMEC offers design and manufacturing of industrial electric furnaces (calciners, rotary & shaft kilns, melting units) and their auxiliary equipment (hoppers, transfer cars, filters, roller tables, screw conveyers, etc.).
Scope of the service includes:
- basic engineering of non-standard equipment and metal structures
- development of a detailed design
- selection of standard equipment
- process description – a complete set of technical documentation in compliance with requirements by clients and local authorities.
TMEC performs design and manufacturing of welded structures and lifting / shifting equipment.
Basic engineering and optimization of technological processes includes:
- thermodynamic simulation
- calculation of the material and heat balances
- electric and thermal calculations, including strength analysis of designed structures
- draft / sketch study of possible design solutions
- risk management
Detail design engineering includes:
- 3D modelling of structural components
- Details drawings
- Comprehensive assessment of both design and technological solutions
- Assessment of the economic efficiency of a project.
- Risk management
Design documentation complies with ISO / DIN standards.