TMEC offers design, manufacture and supply of industrial electric furnaces (calciners, rotary & shaft kilns, melting units) and their auxiliary equipment (hoppers, transfer cars, filters, roller tables, screw conveyers, etc.).
Customer service includes:
- basic engineering of non-standard equipment and metal structures;
- detailed design
- selection of standard equipment from suppliers;
- technological process description – a complete set of technical and technological documentation in compliance with the applicable standards and requirements of the Customer or domestic authorities.
Simulation of an electric arc furnace
TMEC performs design and manufacturing of welded structures and lifting / shifting equipment.
Basic engineering and justification and optimization of technological processes, including:
- thermodynamic simulation;
- calculation of material and heat balances of a metallurgical unit;
- electric and thermal calculations, including strength analysis of designed structures;
- draft / sketch study of possible technical solutions;
Drawing of a graphite purification unit
Detail design engineering includes:
- 3D modelling of structural components;
- Details drawings;
- Comprehensive assessment of both design and technological solutions;
- Assessment of the economic efficiency of a project.
Manufacturing at TMEC
Design documentation complies with ISO/DIN/GOST/DSTU standards.