Continuous Thermal Reactor
Continuous Thermal Reactors for Carbon Materials Purification
To meet the demands of industrial laboratories TMEC’s engineers have developed a small Continuous Reactor of 0.2-1.0 kg/hr productivity for carbon materials purification and graphitization at temperatures 2000-3000°C under customized atmosphere (Ar, He, N2). The process based on a fluidized bed replicates the high-temperature electro-thermal technology on the laboratory scale. Mixing materials in a limited working space with a gas agent, we achieve enhanced purity level in continuous mode. For now, there are no available analogs in the world.
The Laboratory Purification Reactor is applicable for wide variety of carbon materials with the initial ash content up to 30%. The TMEC’s processes allow to achieve extremely low impurity levels, below 5 ppm of ash.
System Capability - 0.2-1.0 kg/hr
- Productivity - Upper loading / bottom discharge
- Configuration - Upper loading / bottom discharge
- Material - Graphite, Calcined Petroleum Coke, Carbon Black, Biochar
- Purity Level - C = 99-99,99995%
- Particle size - 100-2000 mkm
- Temperature - 2000-3000°C
- Pressure - 105 Pa
- Power - 15 kW
Typical Components Set
- Gas Storage and Supply System.
- Power Supply System
- Cooling System
- Control Panel
- Material Supply and Discharge Equipment.